WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- Temporary user cookies (session-id) and/or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases – we use them to store your preferences and settings on your device and to improve your experience. For example, cookies store your preferences so that you do not have to reset them every time you visit our website. If you revoke your consent for advertising based on interests, we will store this in a cookie on your device;
- Authentication cookies, used for authentication services for the duration of a session – we use them to verify your identity. These cookies allow you to navigate between pages without having to log in each time. You can also save your login information so you do not have to re-enter it each time you return to the website;
- User-centric-security cookies used for detecting authentication abuses for a limited duration – we use them to process information that ensure security and to detect cases of fraud and abuse;
- Multimedia content player session cookies (flash cookies), used for the duration of a session;
- Load-balancing cookies, used for the duration of a session – we use them to remember the data you give us and store them in a cookie;
- Persistent user-interface customisation cookies, used for the duration of a session (or somewhat longer) – we use these cookies to allow you to provide feedback to the website;
- Third party social plug in content sharing cookies for registered members of social networks – some of our websites include social media cookies, including those that allow users registered on a social network to share content via the social network. This takes place on websites that allow you to log in and register using a social media account, and if you share the website content on social networks (e.g. via the “like” button). The particular effect on your privacy will differ from one social network to another, depending on the privacy settings you have chosen on those networks. You can find out how to manage these cookies on their websites.
In addition to these cookies, we also use:
- Social network plug-in cookies for tracking;
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website, but will give you a better browsing experience.
You may delete or block these cookies, but if you do so, some characteristics of this website may not function.
We do not use information related to cookies to identify you, and sample data are entirely under our control.
We do not use these cookies for any other purposes other than these described herein.
DO WE USE OTHER COOKIES?
Some of our pages or sub-pages may use additional and/or different cookies from those listed and described above. For example:
- Companies we hire for rendering services in the name and for account of NOELLE d.o.o., such as website analytics, install cookies when you visit our websites;
- Companies that provide website content such as videos, news or advertisements install their own cookies. The said companies use the data they process in accordance with their applicable data protection policies, which may allow them to collect and combine information about your activities from multiple websites, applications or online services.
You will be provided with details about these cookies as soon as they appear, at which point we will ask for your consent, if you have not already given it, in order to store them.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish.
For additional information please click here
You may delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer; most browser settings allow you to block the storage of cookies. If you block cookies, you may have to manually adjust some of your desired settings every time you visit the website, while particular services and functions may be unavailable.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES?
Most cookies can be easily deleted, but please take note that deleting or blocking all cookies could negatively affect the website use.
If you decide to delete or disable cookies on your computer, you must update your browser settings (information on how to delete and disable cookies can be found in your browser’s help menu).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DISABLING COOKIES
There are currently a few websites that disable the storage of cookies for various services.
For more information please consult the following websites:
You may also find the following websites very helpful:
European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
RESETING AND CONTROLLING COOKIES
Every time you visit our website, you may decide to reset and control cookies, and you may delete and/or changethem at any time.